Most Common Questions
Discount codes are personal and only issued under particular circumstances. Input your discount codes in the text field shown in the first step of the checkout, on the left corner where its say apply coupon. in order to apply for a discount coupon ( Whatsapp us at.)506-70924626 and get your coupon #.
We support popular payment methods used across the globe, notably Visa, Mastercard, Paypal, AMEX, Dinner club. Some payment options are specific to the language and currency combination you use when ordering booking.
When your payment is received by a Booking, we will show a message on-screen, and send you an email confirming payment receipt. If you have not received your Contract one hour after ordering, and you are unsure of the status of your payment, please contact our Customer Service team.24/7 (Or WhatsApp’s us at 506-70924626)
Discounts for different age groups vary per product. You can find discount related information while selecting your Vacation at the checkout. When choosing your vacation, check for coupon types at discounted prices. For example, some products have a coupon type ‘Child’, which is specifically for children. Remember to bring a valid ID to the venue if you’ve purchased a discounted trip.
Our resort sponsors are rarely at a 100% occupancy. They might fill up about 80% of their rooms leaving roughly 20% unoccupied, so rather than leaving those rooms empty they put them in these promotions because it doesn’t cost them anything for you to stay in a room that was going to stay empty anyway, and they know once you return back home you’ll tell all your friends and family members how great the accommodations & amenities were, giving the resorts good word of mouth advertising and by you doing that, were able to generate repeat and referral business and are able to save the resorts thousands of dollars on TV and Radio advertising costs, as well as saving you thousands on the vacations!! So it’s a Win/Win situation for everyone!
Your 100% FREE taste of GOODLIFE USA’s private membership pricing on hundreds of thousands of hotels and resorts worldwide – at savings unavailable to the general public! Book with Us a Costa Rica Vacation and claim your $2000 VIP CLUB CARD.
When you’re ready to save beyond the $2000 available in your VIP Club Card account, or wish to save on any of the wonderful travel and lifestyle, we invite you to explore our other membership packages.
The world awaits… you just have to choose the good life!
You have 12 months to travel, with a 30-day notice, but if you need more time, we can extend your time, an additional 12 months to give you up to 2 years in which to travel, you can travel whenever you choose, (there are no restrictions or blackout days.)
It’s probably going to be Mahi Mahi or some good yellowtail snapper when you’re fishing in the turquoise waters of Costa Rica’s many beaches! There’s no catch! The resorts just ask for a short guided tour of their host resort properties in exchange we pay 85% of your vacation cost. Small sacrifice high reward!
The package is good for 2 adults and two children 9 and under. In Costa Rica, the upgrade option to the two-bedroom resort accommodates 4 travelers.
Age requirement is 25-75 but the resort does allow a year under or over the age requirement depending on circumstance. Income requirement is $50,000 combined household income but resort can take less income depending on the number of people traveling at the time of travel date. Single males must travel with a cohabit.
Your basic out of pocket expenses are a port tax, gratuities, and International drinks.
Room tax, room service, breakfast, lunch dinner all in our package deals as well as snacks, national drinks, Plus shuttle transportation to and from all your major attractions.
Yes, you can break up these trips and use them as separate vacations and they are fully transferable to friends and family members. Just remember we need a 30 days notice before you can travel.
Yes. The vacations are fully transferable to a qualified friend or family member of your choice.
Yes, resorts require a major credit card at check-in for security reason, But will not be an extra charge.